In The Year 2003:
- In May, Golden Rhino Awards organized by 360 Magazine, in which, we got 2nd rank in Speakers Category, 2nd rank in Mouse Category, 3rd rank for Cabinets and 3rd rank in Keyboard Category.
- In July, we got 1st rank in the category of Best Speakers in Users' Choice Award which was organized by NCN Magazine.
- In November, Most Admired Company Survey conducted by CRN Magazine, in which, we got 1st rank in Best Speakers Category, 2nd rank in Cabinets Category and was rated as the 6th most admired company.
- In April, a well known 360 Magazine organized Golden Rhino Awards, in which, we got 1st rank in the category of Best Speakers, 2nd rank in Best Mouse, 3rd rank in Best Keyboard and 3rd rank in Best Cabinets.
- In August, Bhoomi Brands Awards organized by 360 Magazine, in which, we got 1st rank in the category for Best Speakers.
- In November, CRN Magazine conducted Most Admired Company Survey, in that survey, we got 2nd rank for Best Cabinets and got 2nd rank in the category of Best Speakers & Multimedia Kits.
- In February, we got 2nd rank for Best Speakers Category in Icon Of Trust Awards which was organized by Digit Magazine.
- In April, a very famous 360 Magazine organized Golden Rhino Awards, in which, we got 3rd rank for Best Speakers and 3rd rank for Best Cabinets.
- In August, a renowned Chip Magazine organized Value For Money Awards, in which, we got Best Speakers Awards.
- In August, again 360 Magazine organized Bhooni Brand Awards, in which, we got 1st rank in the category of Best Speakers, 2nd rank in the category of Best Mouse, 3rd Rank for Best TFT-LCD Moniter and 3rd rank in Best Keyboard Category.
- In August, Bhoomi Brand Awards organized by 360 Magazine, in which, we got 2nd rank in the category of Best PC, TFT-LCD Monitor, Speakers and Mouse.
- In August, in PCQuest, Cyber Media published a review of budget notebooks. Herein, Intex 029CD notebook was ranked fourth (in overall rating) amongst nine other players.
- In February, Cyber Media Labs' Highly Recommended Award for Intex Gold PC in PCQuest,
- In May, Best Buy Silver Award for Intex mobile phone Infi amongst 8 other models of Nokia, Motorola and Bleu Brands in well known Digit Magazine.
- In April, we got Cyber Media Lab's Highly Recommended Award for Intex Notebook Performer 032 DW in PCQuest.
- Most Persuasive Brand (n PCs): As per a survey conducted by PCQuest, Sep, 2008 issue with more people likely to purchase it than those who could recall it on the top of their mind.
- In July, well renowned DataQuest Magazine conducted an annual survey, in which, we got 101st rank amongst top 200 fastest growing IT companies (both Hardware and Software).
- In this year, we were No. 1 most selling UPS brand as per IDC Quarterly Tracker (Q 2, 2009).
- In March, We were Track 1 Premier Partners of Intel.
- In July, well renowned DataQuest Magazine conducted an annual survey, in which, we got 87th rank amongst top 200 fastest growing IT companies (both Hardware and Software).
- In August, SMB Champion by Intel.
- In April 2010's edition, well known Digit Magazine's Best Buy Award for INTEX mobile phone in 2020 Elegant.
Mr. Narendra Bansal
(Chairman & Managing Director)
- 1993 : He comprehended the growth potential of IT Hardware field.
- 1996 : He started his business with Ethernet Cards under INTEX brand.
- Graduate from Delhi University in Commerce stream.
- His family runs charitable educational and health activities for the benefit of the urban under-privileged people of Delhi.
- Member of various organizations working towards social causes like Rotary Club of Ashoka, Manthan and Rajasthan Club.
(Executive Vice Chairman)
- Responsible for organizational and business development, strategic decisions and overseeing the operations.
- Gold medalist in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras, Chennai.
- 44 years of experience in various sectors including Refrigeration, Diesel Engines, Automotive Components, Plastics Processing and Packaging, Small Appliances, Electric Motors, Industrial Flexible Metal Hoses, Software Applications, IT Hardware, etc.
- Member of various committees at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and PHD Chamber.
- Was Vice-Chairman of Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NR).
- Currently, a member of CII National Committee on ICTE Hardware Manufacturing.
- He started his career in 1965 as a Senior Management Trainee with the reputed Shriram Group, Delhi and held several senior positions over a period of 14 years.
- His last assignment in the Shriram Group was that of General Manager of an Automotive Component manufacturing company, where, he was responsible for turning around the sick company and bringing in a fresh Technical Collaboration agreement with a globally reputed Japanese manufacturer.
- In 1979, he took up an overseas assignment for 5 years, as Managing Director of two manufacturing companies of CHELLARAM Group in Nigeria.
- He successfully turned around the 2 sick companies and also brought in new technology to Nigeria for local manufacturing of a widely used sophisticated flexible packaging film.
- In 1984, he was Vice President of INALSA, Delhi where he set up 2 new businesses, Appliances Division and Flexitubes Division.
- In 1999, he switched over from engineering industry to IT industry and was Managing Director of a Software company offering Baan ERP solutions, SAS Data Warehousing solutions, etc.
- In 2000, he established an alliance with a leading Canadian company for a large Indian Group to set up a new business, dealing in high-speed wireless data transfer radios. This business was moved in 2002 to INTEX Group.
With our domain expertise, we are manufacturing optimum quality products. We are using top-notch quality raw material and best techniques to produce a flawless range. The material is procured from reliable and reputed vendors, who are selectively chosen for their credibility and quality standards. Our range of products is enlisted below:
- Computer Peripherals
- Personal Computers
- TFT-LCD/LED Monitors
- Mobile Phones
- LCD Televisions
- DVD Players
- Home Theatre Solutions
- Multimedia Speakers
- Web Cameras
Being as ISO 9001:2008 certified company, best quality is the foremost aim of our organization, due to which our product line is fabricated as per the required quality standards. At our premises, we have a separate quality control wing to complete the entire production process, within set time. Our efficient and experienced team of quality inspectors keeps the strict watch on the entire production process starts right from the procurement of the raw material to the final dispatch of the consignments. These inspectors strictly check the quality of the entire product line on numerous parameters are as follows:
- Reliability, and others.
Versatile Infrastructure Set Up
We have sophisticated infrastructure, which spreads across a large area. It is divided into various departments such as manufacturing, quality testing, dispatching, packaging, warehousing etc. Each department is facilitated with all required amenities that help us in completing a manufacturing process on time. The hi-tech manufacturing department is armed with advanced machinery that are regularly serviced and maintained by our technical staff. This assists us in completing the bulk orders for LCD Televisions, DVD Players, Home Theatre Solutions, Multimedia Speakers, Headphones, Web Cameras, and others, within committed time frame. Now, we have state-of-the-art manufacturing units in Jammu as well as Himachal Pradesh.
Apart from this, we have sound design and development unit in Delhi, which is fully-equipped with modern facilities and highly qualified engineers looking after product development, specifications, benchmarking, quality up-gradation, technology development and scanning, etc. We have an efficient and experienced team of more than 1800 employees with years of experience. The average age of an Intex employee is 30 years. We acknowledges the support and co-operation provided to the company by its dedicated network of channel partners and the hard work of our employees.
Our foremost aim is to provide excellent customer service to our valued clients. That is why, we have been increasing our service visibility all across the globe so that we become synonymous with 'Good and Dependable Service In Your Neighborhood'. Our solution centric approach is implemented through various departments constituting the service infrastructure. These are Service Points including sophisticated, company owned Regional, State, Branch & Satellite Service Centres, efficiently managed Authorized Service Centres, Training Cells and Manpower.
Our Alliances and Partnerships ensure our valued clients receive the best the industry has to offer. Many of our innovative services are underpinned by technology and various products provided through partnerships with industry-leading organizations, including:
- Processors, Intel: Certified Premier Partner
- AMD: Certified Platinum Partner
- Hard Disk Drives, Seagate: Premier Partner
- Indian Cellular Association
Leveraging on our high quality and productivity, we have gained a reputation in the domestic as well as international market as one of the renowned manufacturers of IT Hardware, Mobile Phones and Electronics. Our clients share mutually beneficial relations with the organization and rely on the credibility of products manufactured by us. The various factors that have made us a preferred name in the globe are as follows:
- High quality products
- Transparent business dealings
- Easy to use
- Interaction with clients
- Customized packing
- Recognition in international market
- On-time delivery
- Easy payment modes
- Cost effective prices
- Excellent after sales services.